©All work is protected. Do not use without permission.
Looking through the viewfinder to imagine what the illustration would come out like wasn’t very pleasing. Every new angle seemed to not quite cut it enough. The message was not there and the illustration would just look dull. This made me want to think back down the route of mixing old and new. I began to think and then I saw Dan Browns ‘Deception Point’ in my bookrack. This sparked a tangent to thinking about some films that I had recently watched based on the authors books. I thought about the “Da Vinci Code” starring Tom Hanks. One of the most memorable images from this film was that of the last supper, this would not only be recognised by other artists but also by anyone familiar with the film/books.




No comments:

Post a Comment