©All work is protected. Do not use without permission.
I went searching on the internet for images of the last supper, then I chose one to base my drawing on. I completed the illustration in the same style at that of the maternal image that I had already created earlier on in the brief. This was that of a very simple but detailed linear drawing. I then scanned in the image to make further alterations on Photoshop; I did this by adding iPhones to the key characters /focal points of the painting. Then by taking away any other inanimate object out from the illustration including the table. A headphone cable that is placed central within the composition has iLove written on it giving the illustration meaning. This completes the context and gives the iPhone almost a religious importance that I think that viewer will enjoy to look at, and some may find it humorous.





No comments:

Post a Comment