©All work is protected. Do not use without permission.
A sequel was then created following down the same genre, old and new; but this took more of a maternal route. I completed a very linear depiction of a mother cradling her iPhone. The idea was based around the original painting by William-Adolphe Bouguereau. Firstly I edited this painting on to Photoshop and then created my pen drawing from the edited version. Mid-week I had a small group critique. This image was taken in and then severely criticized the piece. It was mentioned that it wasn’t believable and would not fit in with the illustrations that are around today. The viewers enjoyed the concept but not the actual drawing its self. This was very useful to hear because I became to used to my own idea and needed to freshen it up a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment