©All work is protected. Do not use without permission.

In some of his pieces David Foldvari will use a subtle glimmer of colour to emphasize a certain subject amongst his composition. I intend on also doing so but for a different reason. There is another side to my location that I want to illustrate without focusing on a visual subject matter. That is all of the weeds and plant life that is ever present. I will do this by using splashes of green squiggles placed in certain points around the composition. This will not only be there to represent the plant life, will also be used as a tool to guide the viewers eye, round the piece. Aslo when I think of green I think back to the 1990’s and my childhood. Green would always be used in television programmes such as ‘Power Rangers,’ ‘Biker Mice from Mars’ and “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ as a way of representing pollution. So I have also taken this on board and involved it within my illustrations.






No comments:

Post a Comment